søndag den 16. december 2012

Top 10 new years resolutions


For a while now people have asked what is your new years resolutions, and to be honest the answer is always lame. I wont say anything now, because now I am actually trying to think of something cool instead.

Anyways I thought it would be fun to see if my resolutions would fall in the typical statistics over new years resolutions, and oh boy did they.

1
Lose Weight
2
Getting Organized
3
Spend Less, Save More
4
Enjoy Life to the Fullest
5
Staying Fit and Healthy
6
Learn Something Exciting
7
Quit Smoking
8
Help Others in Their Dreams
9
Fall in Love
10
Spend More Time with Family

I can truly say that 7 of these answers are always somehow in my new years resolutions... How about you guys?

I know this post is a bit early, but this way we can make some cool new resolutions together :D
when I figure out some great new answers I will make a list and share :D

What are your new years resolution?

Xoxo Mie

1 kommentar:

  1. you're so ahead of us!
    i am not going to make any resolution until the lunar new year comes!
    (i am the very description of procrastinator!) ;p

    SvarSlet