torsdag den 14. juli 2011

addicted to...

I have to admit that I've been gaming a bit lately, and is now addicted to Your shape


I've tried your shape some time ago but then the sad ass excuses came... work, tired, life and so on.
Now I've picked it up again and been at it for this month of july and I simply love it...
With your shape you can see your score online and that kind of excites me... I can be very competitive so I am really trying my best to get a good ranking... 
So far Im #3000 something worldwide, and #11 in Denmark. I have to say Im pretty proud of that.

I can definitely recommend this game if you want to be active but don't have that much time. I promise you that you will feel your legs burning after a good workout
Your shape is for xbox 360 kinect

Happy thursday :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar