mandag den 18. juli 2011

25 Random Questions TAG


So a few days ago I found these cool questions and decided that I wanted to answer them just so you guys who read my blog could get to know me a little bit better :)
So here we go

1. Do you have any pets?
No not at the moment. I've had a dog named tulle, a lot of goldfish that I all called Mary-kate and ashley Olsen (yeah I know weird huh lol), a little bird named Willy and a parrot named pepsi
I really want a dog but its not really possible as of right now

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you
My macbook pro (my baby),  peanuts and my Iphone

3. What's the weather like right now?
Really shitty pardon my french.. rainy, and we're supposed to have summer

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No I don't drive.. Don't tell anyone but I actually have a small phobia for cars

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
About 8 am.. 

6. When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday

7. What was the last movie you saw?
harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2

8. What does your last text message say?
yes.... I asked my mom if I could call her

9. What's your ringtone?
One of the standards one on the old iphone

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
yes. Spain (barcelona and Puerto Rico), different cities in sweden and a couple in germany

11. Do you like sushi?
YES I LOVE IT

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
At the supermarket

13. Have you ever taken medicine to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I drink milk

14. How many siblings do you have?
None

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
24 next week

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No i don't, but i should though

18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes I do, but not that often cause its not good for your hair

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Getting my workout done

20. When was the last time you cried?
Today. I felt like everything was going against me

21. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni mmmmmmmmmmm

22. What do you prefer? Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers.. don't eat them a lot though

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
Yes I have... and boy was I tired at the end, but thank god for red bulls

24. What is your eye colour?
One eye is green/gray with a bit of brown in it and the other is blue gray with a bit of brown in it
Im a freak I know :/

25. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?
yes I can. Coke is way better... but for the lighter versions I prefer Pepsi Max

I now tag all of YOU guys who reads this.. I want to know you better

-Mie

1 kommentar:

  1. I am intrigued by your different colored eyes! You remind me of Kate Bosworth and she is really beautiful!
    Thanks for the follow, following u back :)
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet