søndag den 31. juli 2011

The coolest message ever!

So the coolest message ever was the one I got on my birthday on twitter,
(btw if you want to follow me on twitter click here... I follow back ) and It was from the super sweet Sophia Bush. Everyone who knows me well know that I am a huge fan of her.
You kinda always expect stars like her to be a bit you know up there, but she is so normal and is fighting for so many good causes - She is truly inspiring, and if I can be just half the woman she is someday, then I think I would do pretty well

Anyways to the point. On my birthday I got a sweet message from her saying Happy birthday... I was seriously telling everyone about it







So thanks Sophia for making my day great. 

It really is amazing how a few words can effect you

-Mie




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar