mandag den 25. juli 2011

Big girl


So a couple of days ago was a big day for me. The 22nd of July to be exact, I've been living with my bf for a year.
I took the move from the capital city to a small town - and trust me I still need to adjust myself.
It's been like a roller coaster ride half of the time to be honest. It was the first time to ever move out of my moms apartment and way across country to live with my boyfriend. I've lost and gained so much from this experience.
That feeling you get when you finally living on "your own" is priceless, and there are so many things you learn from it... and jeez I feel grown up for wishing stuff for my kitchen, living room and so on - that kinda freaked me out when I thought about it haha
The sad part for me is I lost my best friend... that one person (besides you partner) you can really trust on. I don't really have any friends in this town other than my bf's friends, and yes I could sign up for classes to do something, but the selection here is so small you wouldn't believe it, plus Im working my ass of all the time. But don't feel sorry for me, internet is my friend lol
I don't regret the move for one second though... I'm slowly learning who the person inside me am, and which people I can count on and what I love to do.

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once - Lillian Dickson

Im thankful for what I got and I know I only have one life, So Im gonna live it the best way I can _ Mie Nielsen ;)

Have a wonderful monday

-Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar