søndag den 29. april 2012

Little sunday haul

I don't know why I love shopping on a sunday but I really do...

So on to my little but expensive haul

Razer Carcharias gaming headset... probably the most expensive headset I've ever owned... Im really good a breaking these kind of things, thats why I usually buy them cheap but my bf talked me into it. Btw these are for gaming and voice over when I make youtube videos so I think its an okay purchase


trying to be a bit healthy


I finally bought Dance central 2. I've been wanting this for so long now.


A little journal. I think its funny looking back at your life and see how much you've grown as a person.
I use these for writing about life, thoughts and even just inspirational stuff.


Hope you guys had an amazing weekend.

Xoxo Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar