tirsdag den 6. september 2011

Addicted to... blogilates

I recently discovered this amazing woman called Cassey Ho on youtube... She makes youtube videos about pilates, and holy cow she is good and she makes it fun.
I constantly complain about my fitness center not having enough pilates classes and when the do its when Im at work.
So not that long ago I searched youtube and came across Cassey, and tried the POP Pilates for beginners: ab time... and god my stomach was killing me the day after.


I don't think Im that out of shape, but jeez my stomach muscles are... I usually just use the treadmill and crosstrainer at the gym and when I get home I do the your shape game. I am now gonna add blogilates to my daily routines :)

Today I did the video above and then the hot abs video.. it nearly killed me lol


So If you want a super good workout that makes you sweat like a pig i seriously suggest visiting her youtube channel here or her website here
Not only is she good at what she does, she also seems so sweet and plays good music while you are doing the exercises 

Have a great tuesday =)

-Mie

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ah I've wanted to try pilates for ages, this seems like a good way to start :D x

    SvarSlet
  2. This sounds awesome! I have a hard time doing this crap at the gym so finding good Youtube videos of this will greatly help =D

    SvarSlet
  3. You should both do it.. its hard but you wont regret =D lets sweat together haha

    SvarSlet
  4. I am gonna try this weekend!! I'm nervous lol

    SvarSlet