lørdag den 17. september 2011

Diesel Fuel For Life Denim Collection


A couple of days ago my boyfriend said that he wanted to pick me up from gym, so when I was done and I met him by the car he was all smiles I just didn't know why, other than he was happy to see me of course lol
I got in the car and he said I have a present for you, and he took out this pretty wrapped box out and gave it to me.
I opened it, and it was the Diesel fuel for life perfume i've been wanting for so long.
I'm not joking when I say i've been going around to various shops just to smell it.

It is the diesel fuel for life denim collection one I got with a little pouch to it. When you first spray it on it comes of a bit strong, but give it a minute and it smells lovely. 
I am not going to describe the scent, cause if there is something I suck at its that
But anyways I LOVE IT




Have you tried the diesel fuel for life perfume?

-Mie

3 kommentarer:

  1. going in to town this afternoon so i'll look out for that one!

    your boyfriend is so sweet, hope my boyfriend surprises me with perfume one day!!

    Vx

    glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Let me know what you think of it =D

    Yeah he is the best, and Im sure you're boyfriend will surprise you with that or maybe something better =D

    SvarSlet
  3. Aw that's so sweet of him =D =D I think pigs would fly before my bf surprised me like that lol.
    I haven't smelt it yet! But now I am dying to smell it! Maybe I will look around tomorrow to see what it is like :)

    SvarSlet