søndag den 25. september 2011

thank you + what I did this weekend

First of I just want to say thank you, I just reached 60 followers. I know its not a lot to some people but to me its everything. Everytime I gain a new follower or get a comment, im all smiles and go yay. You guys are some of the best people out there...
On to another thing - so sorry i've been a bit away from blogger, I am sick + I just had my mom and aunt visit me here on the other side of the country. I haven't seen my mom since May so it was a big deal to me that all my time went with that.

Here are some pictures from my weekend=D


My mom got something on her pants so we tried to dry them


My mom and aunt at the bf's and my place


Taken yesterday (saturday) in a town called Ribe. Ribe is Denmark's oldest small town city


My mom and I (keep in mind im sick yuk)


My aunt and I



Our food at a resturant... What my mom and aunt got


What the bf got


What I got. The food SUCKED there.. I would not recommend it






Hope you guys had a nice weekend... and once again thank you guys for being who you are =)

love, Mie

3 kommentarer:

  1. aww that is so awesome you have 60! =) =) and you will continue to get more, Mie I seriously love your blog! You blog about a bunch of different things so it keeps me interested!
    I hope you are feeling better and that`s so great your mom came to visit =D =D Your hair is CRAZY LONG OMG! I knew it was long but to see it in a full picture wow =) Pretty! You should do a hair care post!
    Keep up the good blogging girlie =)

    SvarSlet
  2. I feel the same way like you are.

    60 followers (including me ^_^) are a number of people who finds your blog interesting and fun to read about. You inspire other people. Your blog is amazing girl. And that place is amazing as well :) loves it!

    I hope you're feeling very well now hun.

    SvarSlet
  3. Taygan : aww thank you =D haha yeah my hair is long, i might have to cut it soon... Might think about a hair care post thanks for the idea

    Teli: thank you so much that means a lot to me =D

    SvarSlet