lørdag den 27. august 2011

Horrible bosses review


So as a lot of you may have read me and the bf went to see horrible bosses yesterday, and I must say I was positively surprised. 
I kinda had this feeling it was gonna suck, cause the last couple of movies I've watched with Jennifer Aniston hasn't been THAT good... but oh wow

Short and clear its basically is about three dudes that hates their bosses (picture above) and tries to kill them and then things get all screwed up. I laughed a lot during this movie and the bloopers at the end was like the cherrie on top.

My fave scene was this one below - cause that is basically me and I don't even use the funny stuff... I laughed so hard



If you haven't seen the movie I definitely recommend it

Hope you guys are having a great saturday

-Mie

3 kommentarer:

  1. I definitely need to watch this! Thanks for the review :) x

    SvarSlet
  2. =D I didn't really like any part with Jennifer but the rest of the movie was really good!!! Super funny!

    SvarSlet
  3. This had to be one of the funniest movies I’ve seen this year. All of the actors were awesome in this! I would have to say my favorite one was Charlie Day. I loved how he was super paranoid about everything. He reminded me of one of my friends! I am definitely going to be seeing this movie again very soon. I know that the Blockbuster Movie Pass was released earlier this week! I am really excited because the Blockbuster Movie Pass will give customers a huge selection of DVDs like Horrible Bosses, along with TV shows and games by mail. Since it is being offered by DISH Network (who is also my employer), there are 20 channels that are included with the Movie Pass in addition to the thousands of movies and shows that you can stream to your TV or PC! Blockbuster also has many stores that you can exchange DVDs at and Blu-Rays are included! For all that, I think $10 is such a great price for all that!

    SvarSlet