tirsdag den 23. august 2011

A few pictures of my day

So I thought I wanted to make a blog about how my day was but oh how I forgot to take a lot of pictures, so I hope you guys can make do with this.

I did take a picture of me this morning but I look SCARY so i decided not to post it haha

A foggy morning... I like how creepy it looks


My work desk for the day. I had to test stuff today... super boring


Me at the gym after work... no make up so sorry if I scared you away O.o


grocery shopping with my bf



my delicious healthy smoothie


and that is what I have.. hope you guys liked it.

Hope you are having a great day

- Mie





6 kommentarer:

  1. Aww this is such a cute post! And no way do you look scary! You look gorgeous O_O!

    SvarSlet
  2. Lol shut u you are so pretty!! I love your hair :)
    What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?
    Yumm smoothy looks so good!

    SvarSlet
  3. aww thank you both of you.
    Its hard to describe what I work with in english, I even tried looking it up online but couldn't find the word for it. But basically I put stuff together. I make keyboards for banks, refrigerator companies and so on... plus we make stickers for candy (m&m's, jellybeans), coca cola and redbull

    SvarSlet
  4. That sounds really cool!! Is it like a factory job or desk kinda job?
    Red bull stickers! That's cool!! You need to make monster ones and send them to Canada lol :)

    SvarSlet
  5. well the people I work for would never call it a factory job, but it kinda is... haha uh that would be so cool with monster stickers... maybe if they became legal here in denmark... Im going to germany soon and im so gonna buy some =D

    SvarSlet
  6. I always wanted to work in a factory lol weird hey?
    Ohhh yay :) enjoy!!!!

    SvarSlet