fredag den 11. januar 2013

The return of Destiny's child


Oh am I the only one excited for this little happening?
I feel like I've grown up with them, and lets face it, they do make great music.
I always have to hear at least one song from them when I am working out lol.

I don't know a lot about their return other than that they will release a new compilation with all their best love songs, and at least one new song.

Are you excited for all these powerful voice coming together again?





Xoxo, Mie

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ah I didn't know they were getting back together!!! =D I loved them!! I remember my first very own CD was from them!! =D

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    SvarSlet
  2. Everybody is talking about this! I like them too!!

    rebeca-mello.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet