lørdag den 12. januar 2013

Book Haul

Hey guys, so this is the first haul of 2013 :O
I am sure lots are to come lol
I went in the the "local" bookstore, and I was only going to buy one book, and somehow I left with five.. What?
I really like reading books in English instead of Danish. Not only are they way cheaper, but somehow I feel like I am learning from it as well.

So here are the books I got:


Guildwars 2 book (Game book)
Eve - Templar One by Tony Gonzales
The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk
With Love at Christmas by Carole Matthews








The first two books I bought for my boyfriend. He is not that interested in books, but then he saw these two and was sold, so I thought why not?
As a lot of you guys know I just love to disappear in a good book, and I honestly can't wait to get through all these books. I have been eyeing some of these books for a while, so I am so happy I found them.
Now the problem, what do I start with?  :O
I will have some reviews up for you guys.

Do you guys love books just as much, or is it just a waste of time?

Xoxo, Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar