søndag den 13. januar 2013

Quick Gaming Blog - Tera online


It is 1.45 am, and I have been playing Tera online for a couple of hours now.
I have never played this game before until yesterday, and all I can say is that this game is really really pretty. I love all the colors in it and how the gameplay is so far.

Tera Online is going free to play next month, and already now you can sign up for a free trial. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS !

Anyways, the reason I am making this post is because I filmed a short video today about it. It was supposed to be a simple mission, but so many people wanted the same animal/mob. It was awesome fighting, and yes I gave up in the end.

Remember to watch it in HD, it makes a huge difference.



So yeah this is how I spent my saturday evening/night lol

How was your Saturday?
And do you like games like this?

Xoxo, Mie


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar