onsdag den 18. januar 2012

Late night shenanigans

Ok this is so weird but true... I was doing Pilates (at home) and I just felt the need to bake a cake and remembered we had one of those easy packs, where you just put it all in a bowl and thats that.. It was about 22.00 when I started making it lol.

anywhoo here are some pics

Vanilla cake


the black thingys are chocolate







To be honest the cake wasn't as good as I hoped it would be :/

And now its time for bed...
I can so feel the weekend calling lol

Hope you guys had a great day =D

-Mie

8 kommentarer:

  1. lol :)
    it's funny doing pilates makes you think about things like this!
    i don't bake so i respect anyone who does. ^-^

    have a pleasant dream. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. yeah it was weird... and thanks.. come over and I'll make you a cake lol

      Slet
  2. lol nothing better then mid work out and thinking "hey I need cake" ;)
    and I fricken hate when I make something and it doesnt taste as good as it should =( looks good though!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. haha yeah...
      Yeah I know it had a bitter after taste yuk

      Slet
  3. Even thought it doesn't taste good, it sure looks good!

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks good, even if it didnt turn out how you wanted!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet