tirsdag den 16. oktober 2012

Review - Walking with dinosaurs

Saturday my cousin, bf and I went to see Walking with dinosaurs here in Denmark.
The show was on danish and very well made. You really did get that wow feeling being there.
The show is all about the existence of the dinosaurs back then, how they lived and how they got extinguished. It was kind of mind blowing getting all those facts and somehow feel you were there with them. The downside of the show is that its not totally kid friendly... the way the storyteller spoke was very grown up-ish and I could tell that my cousin did not get as much out of it as I did. He did however think the dinosaurs were REALLY cool and REALLY big.
























I did film some clips from the show that I put together if you are interested to watch.



If you get a chance to see the show I definitely recommend the show.

Have you been to this show? and how was it? :D

Xoxo Mie


1 kommentar: