lørdag den 6. oktober 2012

Girl crush - Ellen Degeneres

So here I am again sitting on the sofa on a rainy saturday - sick... AGAIN. As I wrote on instagram I don't know what it is I am doing wrong but my immune system is so f'ed up.. I train, drink green tea and I know how to keep myself warm, and still it isn't enough.
Anywhozzeles to pass time I am watching funny clips on youtube with Ellen. She always makes me laugh (cause laughter is the best medicine), and she is such a nice person. She always knows how to make a bad day better.









What makes a rainy day better for you guys?

Xoxo Mie

2 kommentarer:

  1. I saw on your instagram that you were sick, i hope you get better soon! I know the feeling, I also try the best to take care of myself and I still manage to get sick somehow! =X

    Feel better!!!

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. she is so likable.
    i never thought i particularly liked her but she never fails to make me smile to think about it! ;)

    SvarSlet