mandag den 22. juli 2013

Tag: 13 personal questions



I got the idea to do this tag from Shannon who runs the blog the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com. It's a really good blog I enjoy reading, so you guys should go check it out.
I tag everyone to do it. Please comment below so I can see and comment your post :D

Anyways on to the questions:

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

Denmark is not really known for Starbucks. The ones we have are in the airport, and that is not really the place I am the most. However I did try my first hot chocolate from Starbucks when I went to Paris. Ohmygosh it was sooooo good
Next month a starbucks will open in my city and I can't wait.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you can't live without?

My black jeggins. I wear them as often as I can

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?

I don't know... I think I tell you guys everything. Oh I am super shy and super quiet, unless I know you well... Then you would pretty much beg me to shut up.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

Get one of my stories published 

5. What's one food you can't live without?

CHOCOLATE... Everyone around me knows that it is my weakness

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. 
It's from A cinderella Story. That movie is so cheasy but I love it so much and it brings back good memories.

7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogging community?

I love being inspired by other bloggers and getting new friends from all over the world.
What I dislike... I feel like this past year it's been too materialistic for a lot of people, and I am afraid that a lot of young girls think that they have to have a ton of money to buy all these fancy producs to be a "famous blogger". These posts not only lack substance but they also lack heart and soul. They only do it to be popular. Keep in mind that I am not saying everyone is like that

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?

Blurred lines by Robin thick

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

I'm a casual jeans and t-shirt kind of girl

10. Favourite number?

3

11. What are two of your hobbies?

Drawing and playing video games

12. What are two of your pet peeves?

Rude people who thinks they are better than everyone else and People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.

 13. What is your guilty pleasure?

Youtube... I love watching vlogs

I hope you guys enjoyed it

-Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar