mandag den 12. juli 2010

A quick "photo" update

Its been forever and day since i've been on here and im sorry.

At the moment Im busy packing stuff (and throwing stuff out)... the official moving day is 22th july (aka this month) so I have a lot of stuff to do... I also try to squeeze some vacation time in just so everything doesn't end up in slavery lol

The moving/packing part is a bit emotional for me at this point cause I don't have that full support system around me... my best friend is in Japan and my boyfriend lives on the other side of the country... I knowthey both are trying to help me as much as they can and Im really thankful for that, its just hard I guess...

Anyways Im still working out (in this heat)and I lost some pounds yay..

Im gonna "leave" you with some pics that I took while I was driving around the country with my boyfriend and his family (I can't drive... but yeah he did lolol) :D


This picture was taken after my bf took me to see Eclipse... we just felt like going for a late night drive and I took some pics of it... im only gonna show you this one... But it was so amazing to see the citylights on the highest hill in that town. I have to admit that I thought it was really romantic.. I was such a girl when he held my hand and always made sure I was okay.. cause we were trying to find the way up the hill in the dark lol




These next couple of pics were taken

in Ribe... I have to say that it's by far the most romantic, sweet and amazing town i've visited.. my guy showed me around there.. we saw Ribe domkirke (the church - google it I dare ya ;), some very cool fish and we found this amazing little place to eat... it was beyond amazing

And lastly these pictures were taken at Givskud Zoo.. it was a good time.. just way to hot for me :)


I hope you're all good and enjoying the summer


-Stay motivated


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar