torsdag den 22. juli 2010

quick blog


So this is just a quick blog to say hi and say yes im still alive lol
So today is the official moving day and god im nervous for everything.. I still need a couple of small things to pack but I will get there...
We plan to drive at 18.00 cause my guy have to watch tour de france first. On top of the whole moving thing I also have to go to the hospital today so aaarrg way to go to make me more nervous
To be honest Im pretty sad about the moving thing... mainly because its such a big step to take. This place Im staying at now has been my home for almost 23 years so yeah BIG step, but also exciting.. lets not forget that. Im moving in with the guy I love, moving to a new city and stating a new chapter in my life.

Take care
-Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar