søndag den 20. juni 2010

Picnic by the beach

Hiya everyone

Sorry I've been slacking on blogging - Sorry...
I went to go see my boyfriend, who lives on the other side of the country so we kinda spend the time together making up for lost time. Im still here with him but found some time just to write and say hi. Im actually gonna move in with him next month so if im not writing that much I think im excused, but I will not forget to check in once in a while... even with health tips, tricks and experiences and maybe even recipes if you want to. If there is something specific you guys want to know about then leave it in the comments below =D
Anyways, yesterday the boyfriend introduced me to some of his old class mates, it was actually okay. It was a nice evening out with a lot of catching up from everyone else side. But to be honest there was a couple of times where I felt younger than everyone else, I do have to say that my boyfriend is about 10 years older than I am, so I think im allowed to feel that once in a while ;)
Today I surprised my guy with a picnic near the beach. Our first thought was getting close to the water, but it was a bit windy so we decided to find a deserted spot much higher up, looking down on the beach... it was really relaxing
The food was good and the weather was actually nice (its been cloudy, cold and rainy these last couple of days).
We got home pretty late from there, and now we're just enjoying what is left of this day.

Take care
-Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar