søndag den 13. juni 2010

What's up with the fruit?




So what is the deal with fruit?
Some people love it, others can't stand it and others find it good but not as the first choice... I personally love fruit.

Anyways how should you deal with fruit when you're trying to lose weight?
Fruit is good for you and goes under the food category greens or fruit & vegetables. It is recommended that you eat 600 g a day or 6 a day as those wise (wo)men says, but this is the part where a lot of people gets confused including me at first.
When I first read 600 g I thought well okay then let me find some bananas, some apples or whatever... I thought I could get my daily g in fruit instead of vegetables. Not that I don't like them I just didn't really bother making dinner for just one person (me) at the time, so fruit or something would do it for me.
Oh well... then I discovered (learned) that, that was actually not that good and it is "recommended" that out of the 600 g you eat about 200 - 300g should be fruit and the rest is vegetables..
With that being said I have to be honest I still don't always follow it cause Im that big a sucker for fruit... but then again I once used to be "addicted" to chocolate so loving fruit instead is that really that bad?
There is still the fruit sugar you have to think about, but I don't think that is THAT BIG of a problem if you are a healthy person and you get some sort of exercise ..
But if you're trying to lose weight you definitely should follow the food recommendations even the not sot visible ones

-Mie

1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for the info.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    SvarSlet