onsdag den 14. august 2013

Workout wednesday: Wild fire legs



Hey guys, and happy wednesday.

Today I am bringing back workout wednesday, and this time with a workout that is going to shape up our legs really good. I did this workout yesterday just to try it out before writing about it, and oh boy do I feel my legs today... When I woke up it felt like my butt and thighs were on fire. I did do some arm exercises as well yesterday, but dont really feel that today.

Lets go:








I recently discovered this youtube channel Xhit daily (that is where the videos are from) and do have to say I am enjoying them, and on top of that they keep me motivated.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little workout... I am going to rest my legs a little before another killer workout today

Have a super awesome wednesday.

-Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar