torsdag den 13. juni 2013

Thursday thoughts #7


Summer: 

Oh summer where did you go? Why didn't you do your fancy karate moves and kick the rain and wind somewhere else? I want to feel the warm rays on my skin, wear shorts and be happy


Jobs: 

Why must it be so hard applying for jobs? At this point I am kinda feeling depressed and useless. I am doing everything I can, and applying for everything I can. These economic times are hard. If anyone has a job let me know lol



Candles: 

On a rainy day, you are my best friend. We go together like pancakes and strawberry jam... Mmmm pancakes



Koldskål

You are the best thing that arrives in spring and last throughout summer. Oh you I filling my tummy up good :P You have to get the strawberry kind, cause that is the best.


I hope you guys are having a great Thursday.

-Mie


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar