mandag den 24. juni 2013

Motivation monday: Workout playlist


I thought it would be a cool thing to share some of the songs that I am listening to at the moment, when I am working out. I love creeping around peoples playlists and get inspiration for mine, So if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me and others.

Robin Thick - Blurred Lines. I cannot get this song out of my head, so of course it's on my list.


Simple Plan - Take my hand. GREAT running song. This one always pushes me a bit further.


Alina Devecerski: Flytta på dej


Fall out boy: My songs know what you did in the dark (light em up). This song is so good


Five: Everbody get up. Oldie but a goodie. This song always make me feel like a bad ass


Faber drive: G-Get up and dance


Sugababes: Get Sexy


Marina and the diamonds: How to be a heartbreaker. This song is amazing


Cher Lloyd: Want you back


We the kings: Party, fun, love & radio. I am in love with this song

So there you guys have it. 10 work out songs, that keeps me going. I have a ton more somgs, but If I had to put them all on here it would be an extremely long blog.

Have a great week guys, and stay motivated

-Mie

1 kommentar: