lørdag den 4. august 2012

❀CRAZY - HAUL :D❀

Today I admit I got a little crazy-ish and bought a lot of stuff I really shouldn't have but I just needed it so bad. So here is my haul I want to share with you guys


I got this from vero moda - I never really thought this would suit me but wow im in love :P


I love accessories - Belt and earrings from Trend accessories


The rest is from new yorker.
Oversized yellow tshirt... it is more yellow in real life


This top is so freaking cool. I love skulls


Jeggings 


My bf found this for me :D


Another pair of jeggings... I know they look big but a girl needs something loose when its that time of month. TMI I know ;)


They were on sale... crazy sale. I needed them so I bought them


I also bought a bra but that is a no show.

What have you guys bought recently?
I hope you guys are having a great weekend 

Xoxo Mie



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar