lørdag den 21. juli 2012

❀VORBASSE MARKET❀


Yesterday (friday) the bf and I drove to a very little city called Vorbasse.. far out in the nothingness.
Every year they hold a huge market where you can buy all sorts of crap and stuff a person really dont need but you kinda end up buying things anyway.
I was a good girl and didn't buy anything for myself, but did however buy a really cool african wood mask for my mother in law... I have to be honest I did spend some money trying to win 2 kg chocolate, I did not win and left as a sad panda lol
There was one thing did I really wanted to take home.. Not only do they sell crap stuff but the also sell animals (dogs, rabbits, cats and stuff), and there was the cutest little puppy that they let me pet that I wanted take home right there on the spot. Oh my heart cried when I left that place lol

I kinda forgot to take pictures so I only have a little to show you and then I borrowed some from google.






Borrowed from google (aka my best friend)

It is THAT huge




I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend

Xoxo Mie




3 kommentarer:

  1. looks fun!
    i love visiting local markets and stands.
    have a happy weekend. ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love shopping, I always busy to find out attractive dressing design that make me beautiful.

    Childrens Fancy Dress Costumes

    SvarSlet