søndag den 22. juli 2012

❀VISITING GRACELAND❀


I wouldn't call myself a big elvis fan but I did name my beloved guitar after the man himself.
I talked my bf into joining me on a little roadtrip to Randers where the danish Graceland is located.
The house is inspired by Elvis' house Graceland and is filled with original stuff and collectible items, and I read that a lot of events takes place there as well (concerts etc...)
It was to be honest smaller than I had imagined, however I did enjoy the museum and thought it was cool (and funny) to see what kind of clothes was cool back then.
He was a great man/star and im sure if he still was on this earth he would be even bigger.

Here is my little vlog about it :D



































Have you guys been to the original graceland?
I hope you guys are enjoying your sunday

Xoxo Mie


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar