torsdag den 21. juni 2012

Thursday thoughts #2


-I need to get in this blogging world again... I miss it but honestly im just so exhausted from work (crappy excuse I know)
- No sugar during the weekdays is actually working better than I thought... I did try to cut out my low carb monster, but that is simply impossible lol (to be fair I only had 2 monsters this week)
-I wanna go shopping... I dont really have any cute summer clothes, I seriously need to look into that.
- I LOVE BOOKS. I think I could read all day. I have books on my phone that I try to read while I am at work (shh don't tell) and then I have normal paperbacks at home.
- when friday is done with I only have 3 more work weeks and then its summer vacation woooop
- I need to learn german, I need it for school. The german grammar sucks balls, just so you know (so freaking hard - but I will get this down)
- I need a good eye cream. 
- I am hungry as write this blog... Im always hungry O.o

Xoxo Mie

1 kommentar:

  1. I don't blame you for being exhausted. Life gets so busy sometimes! i love books too - definitely my passion.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet