lørdag den 25. juni 2011

Mini haul

Today I was out shopping a bit. To be honest I felt like I wanted to spend big bucks but thank god I didn't lol.
It was a nice day out.. it finally had stopped raining so of course I had to go out and enjoy it a bit.

What I bought
2 pairs of earrings from H&M - So pretty I had to have them



A Rolling Stone t-shirt from H&M. kinda embarrassing but I found it in the kids section and it fits perfectly

Carmen Electra fit to stip dvd.. Who dosen't wanna feel sexy working out ;)


and then me and the hubby went out for something to eat, oh and I got this super delicious strawberry beer

the hubby's monster burger lol


my bagel -  It was so big that I couldn't eat it all


After shopping we went for a small drive and all of the sudden this blocked our road... they were not having it so they just looked at us as if we were stupid. It ended with we had to find another way around them


I hope your saturday was great, and here is to a great sunday

Remember to smile

Mie

2 kommentarer:

  1. Strawberry beer! Lol that sounds oddly delicious :) nice pictures :)

    SvarSlet
  2. thank you so much :D trust me the strawberry beer was actually really good

    SvarSlet