mandag den 15. april 2013

Monday motivation - Summer fit (MY WORKOUT)



As some of you know, I have made small steps into a healthier lifestyle, after falling off the wagon for some months. Some might say that the cure to depression is working out. That might be true, but the first steps are so hard to take and easily it is becoming a habit of saying "Oh I will do that later", or "Oh I'll do it tomorrow"... and then so on, and so on. I did fell into that hole, and I would just hide away in my bed, feeling sad and lonely. Then I made a post not so long ago about wanting to start again, and I am. I mostly work out at home or go for a run/power walk instead of going to the gym.

Today it was actually freezing outside, so I worked out on my Kinect (for XBOX) - I usually do your shape 2012 or Dance central 3. Today I did Dance central 3. I have my own little (BIG) fitness playlist that leaves me tired as hell.

After that I did a couple of tone it up videos, took a shower and now I am seriously ready to sleep.

I wanted to share with you the videos I did today


I did this Love your Booty video 3 times


Then I did this love your arms 3 times

Then It was time for this workout. Only 1 time (I started getting tired lol)

And then I finished it all of with this TLC workout 3 times

I am far from where I want to be with my weight, but at least I am at it again, and I will kick ass. When I return home from Paris I will start to make leg days, core days, arm days and so on.

If you guys want to see more of this, leave a comment below :)

Hugs to you all

Xoxo Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar