onsdag den 28. november 2012

What I'm loving wednesday #2


I really like these what I'm loving posts... love reading them and writing them :)

Boyfriend: Thank you for being oh so kind to me. I love you with all my heart and more. Thank you for surprising me two days in a row. Last night (tuesday) he surprised me with dinner and a movie (Breaking dawn part 2 - Yes I will do a review), and on top of that he surprised me with taking the day off from work today so he could be home with me .  Wednesday is my day off from school where I am "doing all my homework", and just dance around :P


Gym: You are a mysterious one... at first I really hate you, but after finishing a workout I love you. Today I kicked ass in the gym... I felt like I could have kept going, but my bf was waiting for me so I had to stop. Oh how we will see each other again tomorrow.


Hot cocoa: You make mornings so much better. I enjoy all the warmth you give to me on a rainy cold morning... And I bet you will make my life even more enjoyable when the snow starts to fall soon.

Iphone: Oh you sneaky one... I honestly don't love you for all the fancy things you do anymore cause I have the worst signal ever, so half of the stuff doesn't work. But I do love you for making me able to comunicate with my bf and others so I am never alone. I am not joking when I say my day is ruined if I don't have you with me

Christmas music: If it weren't for my boyfriend, I would so love you the most. You make me happy even when I am sad. You even understand how to make cleaning more fun for me.
I just love you


I hope all you lovely people are happy and are having a great time.
Xoxo Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar