fredag den 16. november 2012

Friday favorites #7

Hey guys.. so last week and this week has been crazy and stressfull, so I hope you bare over with me at this time. I have an exame coming up in a couple of weeks, and I am not looking forward to it.
Anyways let's get to it.

Fighting/motivating song of the weeek

Gym Class Heroes feat Ryan Tedder - The Fighter




Best feeling this week

Finishing a workout.
 I know it sounds stupid, but I have been on pills for almost 2 weeks and I have been so sick every time I tried to work out. Yesterday was my first day trying to workout without me being on pills, and I felt GREAT. I felt so much power and when the workout was over I sweating like a pig and smiling from ear to ear.


Movie of the week


I finally saw The Dark Knight Rises... Not a bad movie, but it was however a bit long. I thought the motorcycle batman and later on catwoman used was awesome :D

Tip to remember

Remember to smile as much as you can. Someone out there in the big world needs something to make his/her day better. It is amazing how powerful a smile is

Favorite author of the week


Cecelia Ahern
I have read a couple of books by her, and she knows how to write the perfect chick lit books. I thank my cousin for introducing me to her back then. Cecelia Ahern is just so inspiring.

Have a wonderful weekend

Xoxo Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar