fredag den 27. august 2010

power to the music


Hola people 

Hope you're all doing great out there.
So do you guys ever feel like music is sometimes the only thing that kicks your butt out of the door and over to the gym/or outside working out... to be honest it does with me.
It has been proved that music makes you perform better when you're working out... running for 10 more mins or doing squats, jump rope or what ever it may be. 
So my suggestion is, that even though its starting to be a bit grey outside, fill your ipod, mp3, iphone or whatever you have with awesome music that YOU like and that will inspire you to push it a bit more and go for run or something that makes you active.

Im gonna share some of my songs that Im listening to at the moment that inspires me (I have to say that I only listen to these song when Im working out :) )

Katy perry - Teenage dream (just look at those abs when she is in those skinny jeans)

Selena Gomez & The scene - Naturally

Flipsyde - When it was good

Miley cyrus - Can't be tamed (love the beat of this song)

David Guetta - Getting over you (amazing song, that always pumps me up)


So I hope this gave you some ideas... I could easily fit a gazillion song on here but that would be a very long blog post ;)
Please remember to subscribe, for more tips, ideas and random blogs

Love always, Mie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar